Full-time Monday - Friday 9 to 5
Part-time Sat. 9 am to 5pm Sun. 10am to 7pm
The School receptionist provides a variety of clerical and administrative support to the administrators which includes typing, editing and proofreading letters, reports, memoranda, contracts, marketing and staff calendars. Responds to routine inquiries. Additional or differentiated duties may be assigned depending upon the nature of the work duties associated with the school/department.
• Types, edits and proofreads correspondence, reports, memoranda and contracts
• Receives and screens phone calls, greets visitors and reviews and disseminates incoming mail
• Facilitates communications to administrator in emergency situations
• Provides customer service to visitors, parents and staff; schedules meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Maintains payroll records, makes bank deposits and disbursements, maintains time and attendance records
• Purchases supplies and monitors procurements • Provides first aid service to students and staff in school nurse's absence
• Administer and/or support the state and local standardized testing processes and policies
Seeking full- time and Part-time Cosmetology Instructor.
This individual is responsible for:
· Utilizing SMU'S current curriculum, instructional materials, and online platforms to teach and manage the state approved Cosmetology curriculums to enrolled students.
· Preparing course lesson plans, developing and posting accurate course syllabi and gradebooks to meet designated course and program goals and objectives.
· Actively evaluate and support student progress in attaining goals and objectives.
· Maintaining program certification requirements, as appropriate.
· Preparing, maintaining and submitting all required documentation and administrative reports as needed.
· Actively pursue professional development by maintaining knowledge of current industry and instructional trends and developments by attending staff development training, workshops, seminars and conferences.
· Ensuring safety and security requirements are met in the training area.
· Ensuring instructional supplies and equipment are properly maintained with adequate supplies available at all times.
· Working collaboratively with school faculty and staff to maintain a positive learning environment with a focus on student achievement toward graduation and placement in this field or related fields.
· Fostering positive relationships with industry and community stakeholders to include regional high school systems to promote program growth and enrollment.
· Actively advise assigned students focusing on retention, graduation, and placement in the field or related fields.
· Training and supervising adjunct instructors or lab assistants, as needed to meet college goals and objectives.
Maintaining a positive learning environment for all students while demonstrating strong leadership skills and performing other duties as assigned.
Duties include a flexible schedule of lecture, student advisement and registration. Must be willing to work split teaching shifts that may require split teaching days between campus locations.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Current, Active Georgia Master Cosmetology license in good standing.
· At least (1) year of paid, in-field experience within the last (5) years.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including, days, nights, Saturdays, or Sundays.
· Diploma in Cosmetology· or Hair Design.
2 years of full-time Cosmetology instructor experience within the last seven (7) years.
Salary/Benefits Salary is commensurate with education and work experience.
Benefits include paid state holidays, annual and sick leave, and the State of Georgia Flexible Benefits package.
Application Deadline Position considered open until filled.
Candidates must pass a criminal background check. Applicants must submit resume and attach cover letter. (incomplete submissions will not be considered).
Please include your annual salary for each position held. POSITION CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AND ALLOCATION OF POSITION. Note: No phone inquiries please. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to personally contact each applicant. If we are interested in scheduling an interview, a representative from our university will contact you.
If you have an trouble uploading please email Style Mobb University@gmail.com